Office of Public Works for the Court Services
Naas Courthouse is a protected structure that has been modified, extended and refurbished at different times. It was built in 1807 to a design by Richard Morrisson and modified in the 1950s following a fire. It was extensively refurbished and extended in the 1990s.
Lotts Architecture provided architectural services for the refurbishment of the roofs to the historic part of the complex. A new access way for maintenance and new safety rails and ladders were also created. Services included design, planning application, specification of materials and detail drawings as well as site inspections during the works. Additional services included redecoration of the entrance hall and main stairs halls.