Ongoing project to adapt of one of Dublin's earliest surviving houses, built in 1664 as part of the Aungier Estate, and retaining significant structural and decorative features of the period, as well as the adjoining house of c. 1720 which is in the same ownership. The project involves creation of apartments at the upper floors and reinstatement of the missing top floor of each house based on historical research.
Lotts Architecture and Urbanism
South William Street
Tel/Fax: +353 (0) 1 6771006
Email: Click Here