Ongoing advice on the conservation of a disused eighteenth-century church associated with the demesne of Abbeyleix House. The church site is one of the few surviving indicators of the relocation of the town by the first Viscount de Vesci (1735-1804) from its historic location southwest of the present planned town.
Lotts Architecture and Urbanism
South William Street
Tel/Fax: +353 (0) 1 6771006
Email: Click Here