A feasibility study for Dunshaughlin History Society with funding from Meath Partnership to assess how the former courthouse might be adapted to serve as a multi-purpose community facility. The building was designed by Francis Johnston (1760-1829) and is similar in layout to Johnston's nearby courthouse at Duleek. A study was made of the history and development of building and this was supported by a detailed inspection and measured survey. The report included proposals to refurbish the courthouse with minimal interventions to meet functional and regulatory requirements.This was supplemented with cost estimates and a business analysis.
Lotts Architecture and Urbanism
South William Street
Tel/Fax: +353 (0) 1 6771006
Email: Click Here